To offer non-contractual practical services, complementary to Shell terms and conditions, to assist employees, their partners and families with the challenges of global mobility.
* Provide employees and their families with topical relocation information on current posting
* Assist partners of employees with career planning for current and future postings
* Advise on employment, professional development, volunteer and academic opportunities
* Facilitate and organise dynamic career and cultural workshops for clients
* Manage a network of volunteers
* Organize social networking events for expatriates and repatriates
* Hold a monthly Information Morning for all new arrivals
* Produce and distribute a monthly electronic newsletter
* Maintain a resource centre on topical issues related to expatriate and repatriate life
* Distribute a fortnightly Randstad Employment & Study Bulletin
* Create a comprehensive Inside Guide to living in Amsterdam
* Liaise with local expatriate community groups and network
Our team reflects the diversity of our expatriate community with over fifteen different nationalities and languages.